7th Annual Boulder Marathon,
Half Marathon & 5 Mile
Sunday, September 22nd,
City of Boulder Reservoir
On the Boulder Backroads!
OFFICIAL RACE WEEKEND INFORMATION
• Race Date: Sunday, September 22nd, 2013
• Race Location: City of Boulder Reservoir
• Race Start Times:
• Boulder Marathon Start: 7:15 AM
• Boulder Half Marathon Start: 8:15 AM
• Boulder 5 Mile Start: 8:30AM
Join us at the Boulder Reservoir for a day of running and fun on the Boulder backroads! Organize your family and friends and register soon!
Our race courses are USA Track & Field Certified for the Marathon, the Half Marathon and the 5 Mile. Also, the event is honored that USA Track & Field has selected the 2013 Boulder Half Marathon to again be the Official 2013 USA Track & Field / Colorado State Half Marathon Championships!
BEAUTIFUL RACE ROUTE
Regardless which distance you choose on race day, you'll definitely enjoy running on the beautiful Boulder backroads. The race route takes runners through the beautiful farmland just north of town, with breathtaking views of the Colorado Rockies and Longs Peak as you run along. If you've never experienced running on the backroads, you're in for a treat as the running surface is much more forgiving than pounding the pavement! Get your friends and family registered today, and we'll see you on September 22nd!
RUNNERS AND WALKERS WELCOME
MORE VALUE FOR YOUR REGISTRATION DOLLAR
We try and give our participants more value for their registration dollar than they find at other races: All of our Boulder Marathon event participants receive a high quality long sleeve technical running shirt with race logo, a Boston Marathon themed blue technical running hat, a race course with aid stations stocked with food and drink, a beautiful finishers medal, high quality race timing (with new disposable timing chip!), a cool poster of the bear, a beverage glass with race logo, lots of quality post race food, and of course the Boulder Beer garden!
RACE WEEK PACKET PICKUP SCHEDULE
• PACKET PICKUP SCHEDULE AT FLEET FEET BOULDER:
• Thursday, September 19th, 10am – 6pm• RACE DAY PACKET PICKUP ONLY AT BOULDER RESERVOIR
• Friday, September 20th, 10am – 6pm
• Saturday, September 21st, 10am – 5pm
• Race Day, Sept. 22nd, Packet Pickup Hours, 6:00am – 8:30am
• Note: All participants must pick up their race packet at Packet Pickup. Race packet materials include race bib (number), timing chip, shirt, hat, glass, etc. We encourage people to pick up their race packet in advance of race day in order to alleviate race day packet pickup congestion at the Boulder Reservoir.
• Note: All beverage glasses must be picked up at Fleet Feet Boulder as glass is NOT allowed at the Boulder Reservoir. If you wish to receive your race glass, you must pick it up at Fleet Feet Boulder in advance of race day.
• Note: On race day, there will NOT be a Boulder Reservoir parking fee for family, friends and spectators.
• Note: If you're planning on picking up a race packet for a family member or friend, no problem. You do NOT need to bring their ID to pick up their packet.
• Note: While we offer Race Weekend Registration, we encourage all runners to register before race weekend. There is a $10 late fee if you register on race weekend.
LOCATION OF BOULDER RESERVOIR
The Boulder Reservoir is located at 5565 51st St, Boulder, CO 80301
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO BOULDER RESERVOIR
From Northeast Boulder:
Drive Northeast on Highway #119 (the "Diagonal") Go left (West) on Jay Road, then take an immediate right onto 51st street. Continue about a mile until you arrive at the entrance to the Boulder Reservoir. Proceed through the entrance…
Pets & Glass Are Not Allowed at Boulder Reservoir
Strollers Are Not Allowed on Race Course
Register Soon, the Event is Filling Up Quickly!