We'd like to thank all of our runners from the 2011 Rudi's Organic Boulder Marathon as well as the 2012 Boulder Spring Half event.
Following is a sample of runner feedback from the Rudi's Organic Boulder Marathon event, held at the Boulder Reservoir on September 5th, 2011:
• Thanks for an amazing run!!!
• GREAT RACE!
• One of the best run races I have participated in a long time - the course was good, the support was amazing!! Plenty of water, Gu and Gatorade....I had such a good time that I'm bringing friends next year! Thanks for putting on an excellent event.
• You put on a great event. The Boulder Marathon today was awesome. Your Communication with me as a runner from the time I registered til the day before the event made me feel like I knew what was happening. The venue for your race is awesome. Your volunteers were great. Aid stations and police control at intersections were first rate. Your sponsors are amazing and the finish area food and beer was an excellent way to finish. Thank you for a fun event.
• I'm a race director for a 50k in Pennsylvania and came out to run the Boulder Marathon as part of a weekend visit to see my daughter who attends CU. This was my first marathon in two years. I am on a long comeback from ankle surgery. I picked the perfect marathon for my comeback run. Great job by all of your team. Thanks again.
Lt. J.C. Stone 50k
• I will be back again next year! You all did a great job with all of the races! Please pass along my thanks to everyone who played a role in putting on such an outstanding event! Thanks!
• P.S. Great job on the weather too!
Following is a sample of runner feedback from the Rudi's Organic Boulder Spring Half event, held at the Boulder Reservoir on March 27th:
• Just wanted to write a quick note of thanks for such a wonderful event! It was my first half marathon and I enjoyed every second (not easy when you are running 13.1!). The post race food was far and away the most impressive spread I've ever seen! Thanks for putting on a great event for our community.
• Congratulations to all of your staff. I was really impressed with how you all put the race together. I was blown away by how well-planned everything went for this event. I may even do the 1/2 Labor Day Weekend because I was so impressed by the race organization. It looked like the runners had a great time. "
for a great race. The support was awesome."
• You put on a great run. It was very well prepared, very organized and a bunch of fun. Thanks for a fantastic morning. Thanks again for a wonderful event."
• Congratulations on a great race day event! The weather co-operated perfectly. My friends and I drove down from Loveland and we really enjoyed ourselves. We'll be back!"
• I had a great race today, thanks for putting this on!
• This was my first 10 mile race, it was a great course, already looking forward to next year."
• From one race director to another, kudos."
2011 Boulder Marathon Runner Survey Results:
Following are the results from our survey, which was sent to all of our 2011 participants on December 19th. Click here to download pdf results.